As promised, here is Revzilla's video overview, opinion and install of the Schuberth SRC Bluetooth System.
I left out some of the range, battery and pairing specs, which are easy bullets to absorb in the product details.
Remember there are two sizes of SRC depending on the size Schuberth lid you have. Also there is a similarly functional but different unit SRC for the C2 / Concept.
Click here to see / shop for the Schuberth SRC System for the C3
My feedback to date:
- Integrated and streamlined to ensure quiet is maintained and aerodynamics remain unfettered
- Ear cutouts are roomy enough to accomodate speaker install with no change in comfort
- Amazingly easy install - 5 minutes.
- Works as well as the G4 95% of time(see below)
- Less Range than the Cardo G4 (no external antenna)
- Radio is just ok (no antenna again)
- Fixed length boom mic *can* crowd the front of the helmet depending on your face shape. For me I just took out the extra chin curtain and was fine.
- Smaller buttons can be tough with winter gloves
- USB cord needs to be tucked or managed, but is not a deal breaker. Would be easier with a flush mount.
All questions comments welcome.