You got it drop. Let me know what else I could offer.
Originally Posted by Droptarotter
Thanks for the update on the carbon model...........I could see spending $2-300 more for the carbon, but anything else will just be too much.
I am going to wait until March to make my purchase as my bikes are off the road at the moment.
I will also add that I was very impressed with the quality of the C3.......I'm looking forward to getting one.