View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
KeithTurk OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 753
Well 550 Honda's are like patato chip's... you can't have just one.... So I decided I needed a parts bike.... Freaking E-bay is going to be the death of me..... ( or so says my wife ).. ( she really used a term just like that )....

I find a seller in Indiana willing to part with a Cherry 1976 550 Honda for the current bidder price of 183 bucks.... Yep.... 183... Hmmm and I have a good friend that lives right near there.... and he's coming to Maxton isn't he??? oh hell that'll work.... ( the 3' tall pink sissy bar wouldn't fit in his Van so we didn't get the "Whole bike"...) one week later this thing runs like stink.... better then the first one actually.... here's a picture of #2 as I called it....

Funny as it might seem I didn't really get a lot of pictures as I was acquiring these things nor did I really have a plan or scheme in mind.... I was honestly just looking for a parts bike.... Hmmmm and as you can see #2 was just as nice as the first one... and honestly with 7800 miles on it's clock it was better then #1 with 30k ....

KeithTurk screwed with this post 12-21-2010 at 04:18 PM
KeithTurk is offline   Reply With Quote