View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
KeithTurk OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 737
#4 is another e-bay gem.... only this time... she really is a parts bike.... seized up tighter then a Nun.... and well she could look some better... only she could look a LOT better.... tanks been beat on some.... and it's black... but I've got this brown one I bought on E-bay.... hmmmm and wait...... I wonder if it will turn over with a little back and forth with the ole Marvel Mystry oil..... Nahhh come on.... YEP.... she's a runner.... ( okay maybe not really a runner... but Sorta... bit of smoke here and there....but dang ).... The fairing was Free as it came in a parts stash for another bike and the Bags I got at Barber for 30 bucks.... so total investment less then 450 with the bags, fairing, crash bar, Tires and Chain...
( one might notice the token quiet Harley pipes some pirate took off instantly ... which means we get great chrome pipes for FREE )
Hmmm Hmmmm

Here's number 4 not how I got her... but how I fixed it her up over the course of about 2 weeks.... it's a VERY rough bike...but not horrid....

I did mention a trip in here didn't I..... so... Belize is out... cause the situation down there had just really started to deteriorate and my pee pee started shrinking.......

KeithTurk screwed with this post 12-21-2010 at 04:50 PM
KeithTurk is offline   Reply With Quote