View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #14
KeithTurk OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 717
Okay it's time to sort out who is riding what....and it's one of the times I'd kind of dreaded.... what if nobody wanted to ride this one or that one.... or everyone wanted to ride this one or that.....

Ultimately it simply flowed....

Mark Grabbed #1 which he promptly named Cafe Ole'

Paul was next to pick and he snagged #2 which was named "Big Easy" simply cause it was a joy... other then the head light that Steve fixed... the bike just worked and worked... Still does as a matter of fact ...

Steve had a thing for the way the 4 into one pipe sounded on #3 so he picked it and because of a noisy timing chain he named it the " The Rattler "

I was happy to end up with #4 cause it's got the Wind Jammer and the bags.... which was good cause I carried all the spares...

1-4

Easy way to tell them apart.....

Cafe Ole... cafe fairing, #2 or the " Big Easy " has 2 into one down turned pipes, #3 The Rattler has the 4 into one and isn't very pretty.... #4 " the Jammin Family truckster obviously looks like a Super cool grand sport luxuray wagon

Enough of that.... we all had scooters and were set to change the oil and get the hell outta there.... Paul in the green shirt doing the oil on the big easy and me doing it on the Jammin Family truckster....

KeithTurk screwed with this post 12-21-2010 at 06:58 PM
KeithTurk is offline   Reply With Quote