View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #22
KeithTurk OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 734
remember that Drinking I promised???

Well it started right here on our first night out... at Flannegan's pub... we ( read Keith ) got a nice buzz going.... ( which means they let me sniff the corks of two wine bottles and drink half a glass of Kool Aid )... Next thing you know I'm entertaining folks on the side walk... ( about that Beer )...

I'm sure you'll appreciate the fact that we got pictures at all... but the quality might in fact suffer as we continue our foray into the squallers at the bottom of the bottles..... ( read I got Shit Faced ).... and it gets worse....

Can anyone guess where we are??? HELLO... we're in the freaking French quarter and I'm stone cold drunk.... I'm talking drunk like 14 mo fo's eating a Ham Sandwich Drunk..... and my "Friends" (I'll use that term loosely for a few minutes here )..... My Pal's .... well they see virtually NO reason for mercy on my brain dead ass...... so JT gets the boys together and they come up with the grand freaking scheme of taking me to a place called...... " THE RAW HIDE".... you can use your imagination cause there ain't going to be pictures.... trust me...

So we saunter in....and I belly up to the bar and order a corona.... look around.... check out the Video and turn directly to Paul and mention that Maybe.... Just MAYBE the Video wasn't fit for human consumption.... ( read ... Oh hell no.... just know it sucked ).... then.... I find out one of our members who shall remain anonymous ( I'll just use Steve's Initials here )..... STEVE ends up hanging out on an opposite wall.... talking to this big HULKING DUDE name "big Dick Rick".... I'm not sure what they were alluding to... but Something told me that this Wasn't the place to argue semanticist's about Don't Ask Don't Tell.... and the guy who's initials are STEVE is over sitting on a long bench affectionately known as the MEAT rack..... Hmmmm ( I should mention that our hero's ... genuinely thought this whole experience served me right... and they were howling at my expense.... and in retrospect it really was hysterical for everyone involved... )( excuse me while I step out for some more BEER )

Okay guys.... I've had way to much Beer at this point.... and it's not dulling the pain in my eyes... can we LEAVE here??? and maybe move on to the HARD liquor

Wow finally some folks I can relate to....

and some Music.... little blurry.... but hey ....ain't no funny business here...

I know these are horrible pictures.... but frankly they are tons clearer then i was seeing that night...

and Finally.... this was one of my favorites cause I can actually remember trying to talk this girl into helping Steve get his head back right.... I vaguely remember something about him being ruined for life and only a girl of her caliber could help him .... I also remember her laughing really hard and while having a really good time.... Turning Steve down virtually instantly.... Hmmm Bummer .... but there ya go...

KeithTurk screwed with this post 12-26-2010 at 03:29 AM
KeithTurk is offline   Reply With Quote