View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #30
KeithTurk OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 722
Y'all are thinking someone is Gonna end up "riding bitch" here aren't ya.... come on fess up... you just know it's coming, eh.... and I'm staking my mechanical reputation that it's "not" going to happen... ( I should know better .. knowing the outcome and all... but that's not the Point... ).... we have to let things unfold as they unfold....

But we should talk about the plan for failure about now.... these bike are OLD and somewhat suspect mechanically... so what happens if we "toss a leg out of bed" as the Aussies would say... ( pitch a Rod out of side of the block...Window the Motor... ) .... We've all kind of bonded with our bikes... even if our bikes haven't really bonded with us.... Mine especially.... it's just being Pissy... kind of like a may pop... .... but ultimately it makes sense that Mark and I would create the least amount of weight on a single scooter or we could take my Valuable Fairing and tour pack and put it on one of the other scooters fairly easily... ( come on use your imagination here.... )( keep in mind the spares are on MY scooter )....

Hmmmm Just thoughts to run through your brain while I'm fighting this POS motorcycle and kind of forcing it down the road... mile by Mile, day by day.... I just keep thinking about what we are going to do when it finally poops the bed...... that and I keep thinking about that stupid Ant and the rubber tree plant.... or that stupid Choo Choo.... and I think I can I think I can......

I'm not riding bitch.... I know where the titles are.... Wait there aren't any titles on a couple of these... and the two that have titles are ... well wait... mine is one of them..... Shit... Shit Shit.... hmmm THIS POS is going to make it... that's all there is to it..... Reality be damned...

So what the hell is wrong with it..... I've swapped out everything that it holds sacred.... Points Plugs, Jets Needles, fuel filters.... ( clean as a whistle but Hey.. something is causing it to loose that cylinder.... Hmmm)

Keep thinking positive thoughts and quit calling it a POS.... it's your POS and Ride at this point.... so while being a PIECE OF Crap... oh never mind....

Damn it man... this thing is Frustrating....

K
KeithTurk is offline   Reply With Quote