View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #102
Riff OP
Legend - In my Mind

Oddometer: 307
klrmike;Nice RR. I've ridden alot of the same roads thru the years. Now I find myself riding North into Maryland and Pa. and further

Great meetings and thanks klrmike. I hear ya, and BTW if you have any pics and stories feel free to put some up. On a side note I have a good friend from Frostburg who was raised in the south migrated north to here. He had and rode r100 beemer for quite a while, sold it and went to a Honda st1100, turned around bought another r100, sold both the beemer and the st1100, and bought a brand new "GoldWing". He only rides north. He'll take off in the morning for a little ride and could wind up calling me from the finger lakes of upstate NY. One of the rides I am looking forward to is the grand canyon of the east coast up northern Pa. Just thought of a funny image of you on your KLR, WVH on His KTM and me on the BMW K12R. That would make a real eclectic cycle image. Merry Christmas hope it is a good one!