View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #23
DougZ73 OP
Fading off.........

Oddometer: 6,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSONG View Post
Good RR Doug. Looks like you had a good time. I can't believe you had the go pro mounted so high! That must've made for some serious wind resistance. That's the main reason why I decided to mount mine in front of my helmet near the chin area.

You should definitely check out BRP next time. LEO presence is much lower than Skyline too. It seems like endless mile after mile of twisties, a good mix of tight stuff and sweepers. You'll wish you were on your trackbike..
Thanks for checking it out Song..and thanks for the bump in my sales thread.

Yeah, anything over 50 MPH was pushing my head backwards. The downfall of having too many helmets is not knowing which one I will want to use for the trips and make it a dedicated gopro helmet.

I was happy enough on my SV1K. Getting some of my Mojo back on the Catskills trip....it made this trip that much more fun. It was just Jeff and I, and we had to get back on these bikes, so we both took easy and only went to a certain point. Really wish I had taken more pics and did an RR for the Catskils trip.

On the good side, I got an indirect OK to do more trips....Tracey got me a Jetboil Back Country Set up...for Christmas.

I see more camping/riding trips in my future.
DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote