View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #754
tagesk OP
Tuscan rider

Oddometer: 3,199
Thumb Best Wishes for 2011

Sorry to be so late in wishing all of you, who honor me by using of your valuable time, wishing all
of you all the best in the new year. I am late because I have been out riding.
We try to start every year with a ride. This year we rode 637 km in the south of Toscana.
To give you a hint, I will use the stunning and unbelievable! beautiful town of Pitigliano as my New Year Greetings-card.

The greatest fear of anyone here on ADVrider is to have his Ride Report dumped from Ride Reports
onto the "Day Tripping"-pile where it will vanish.
Thus I will refrain from reporting from this tiny two-day adventure-meager but food-filled trip.

For business-related reasons (which I will refrain from discussing) we have decided to explore Tuscany
with an unprecedented degree of thoroughness in order to locate places which might interest us.
Needless to say this detailed survey will (have to!) include quite a few meals at interesting sites.
I will need to find a way to weave all those rides that will be the consequence of that strategic decision
into this Riding in Tuscany-thread. Stay tuned for a avoiding-"Day Tripping"-Ride-Report-design.

As part of this New Year Greetings-card I include Capa Superiore della Famiglia, after an above average
dinner in Pitigliano.
You know: Yet another day at the office.

Yours sincerely,

[TaSK]
Proud contributor to Wisdom and GSpot FAQ and European Ride Report Index.
IBA: 33616
tagesk is offline   Reply With Quote