View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Porter79 OP
Ranger

Oddometer: 104
Need a little regional help! (not motorcycle related) Manzanita!

Hi & Thanks for taking a look at my WTB / Need a little regional help! (not motorcycle related) ad!!!

I am in need of Manzanita branches for my wedding center pieces and for decorations. I posted an ad about this in the beginning of 2011 but we had to postpone the wedding until May 2013. I am interested in finding a location and cutting some as soon as possible (next couple of weeks).

If you know anything about harvesting/cutting Manzanita in a National Forest with a permit please let me know.

I would be willing to pay (not a lot) or trade some motorcycle stuff (helmet, jacket, pants, GPS, etc.) if you have any growing on your property that you would let me cut. I don’t need a lot but enough to make some center pieces and decorations for the ceremony/after party.

I live in the Las Vegas area and would be willing to travel +5 hours to your property and would likely bring my travel trailer to stay in the local area for the night. We are going to try to make this into a short 3-4 day mini vacation and Manzanita harvesting trip since we haven’t been on a vacation for a while.

I have included some pictures and information from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzanita).

Thanks!!!

Thank you to all the guys that sent me some responses. I could really use some help in getting this figured out done.

Porter79 screwed with this post 10-16-2012 at 12:58 AM
Porter79 is offline   Reply With Quote