View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #105
dfsavgny
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochZilla View Post
Hey DF,

The Schuberth SRC System IMO is closer to the G4 than the Q2 in features, but it has a shorter bike-to-bike range than the G4 due to its lack of external antenna. It doesnt bother me though.

It is compatible with other SRC's, G4's and Q2's.

Check out our video review and install video if it has not hit your radar already.

Keep the questions coming.. :-)

Anthony
Nice video. Presently I use the Parrott SK4800. Not an intercom which I am not too concerned. I can't seem to find the answer about the Cardo or SRC systems with regard to voice commands. From what I understand is that VOX is used to answer incoming calls or access the intercom (if paired). Is that correct?

What concerns me about both the SRC and Cardo system itself is the need to use buttons that are up around your head. The Parrot has a remote on your handlebar. Then if you press to change from radio or mp3 to phone you can use voice command to make a phone call.

Can that be done with the SRC?

The Parrot actually downloads your address book from your phone (like most new bluetooth profiles in cages) and announces who is calling. Similarly you can voice dila by saying the name in your phone book (the Parrot will ask which number if there are several for that person) and you can use voice to hang up, redail or reject an incoming call. Does the SRC system upload your phone book and give you the ability for voice dialing etc?
dfsavgny is offline   Reply With Quote