View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #13
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Oddometer: 1,540
The other place we had planned to visit was the "Potrerillos Dam" just at some 15 miles from the Broken Christ, There is a set of hanging bridges of some 1500 feet lenght in total and couple Tirolesa (sliding on a rope) of 250 feet and 450 feet. at the end of this tour there is a 9000 feet long tunnel that cross the mountain to connect the body water of the dam with othe body water, this use to solve the problems of moving water on the several little villages.

This tunnel can be walked thru when is not rainy season.

but as I said, was gettin late and I did not wanted to have her ride at night on her first ride.

this is a picture of a magazine just for pointing out the area. Is worth to visit it.

right next to this area, are some very comfortable Shacks that are for rent. if any one is interested on more info, I got the contact phones of the touristic dept for this area.

so after the good time, it was time to get back to Zacatecas,

Probably I should have gave the camera to Paloma, so she could take some road pictures, but I was not sure how safe she would feel doing it, probably next time.

So that was all the story, I'm pretty sure the boy will need to skip my next ride in order the sister can go. She is pushing already!

Many thanks to all for reading and commenting !!

Arte

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote