View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #16
Asphalt Assault
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 216
Both my friend Alex and I went to Lior's house. He is did an amazing job and went above and beyond both of our expectations (he has an R1100S/I have an F800S). He even picked up my motorcycle on his own time, dollar and grid lock traffic.

I'd only recommend Lior from this point forward. I've had negative experiences with Long Beach BMW, Irv Seavers is good but some people here tend to butt heads with Joe the service manager.

To each their own, but I'd much rather support a local guy who will take the time to do the job right the first time and not charge you an arm and a leg to change a bolt. Plus Lior has a super awesome dog to play with while he finishes polishing off your bike!

No way affiliated, just believe Lior gets the best job done for the best price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncompleteInsanity View Post
I had Lior work on my bike at his house. I have a lot of faith in his work. I would think that a new dealer like this would be a good place to buy a bike because they likely will try to keep you as a customer to grow the business. I'm just throwing the info out there cuz I didn't figure many riders knew they are there.
Asphalt Assault is offline   Reply With Quote