View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #69
Daz the Aussie
Dualsporting Actor

Oddometer: 943
Assistant Manager position - San Fernando Valley.

The company that my wife works for is looking for an assistant manager if any of you guys are qualified and looking for a position.

The William Warren Group is an Entrepreneurial Real Estate Company that invests and manages various commercial assets throughout the West Coast including Hawaii. Our portfolio includes 50 properties comprising approximately 2.4M net rentable square feet valued at 300M; ranging from retail centers, multi-family housing and self storage facilities.

We are seeking a full-time Assistant Manager for our StorQuest Self Storage facility in Mission Hills.

Job Description:
• Maintain customer service and selling as the number one priority
• Maintain store appearance and product presentation to company standards
• Monitor tenant relations including analyzing, abstracting and monitoring leases, reviewing tenant billings, analyzing lease clauses, preparing leasing/tenant reports, enforcing tenant compliance, and ensuring that all landlord obligations are fulfilled
• Accounting duties including tenant rent collections and late notices
• Interface with your direct manager regarding leasing, operations, marketing, accounting and financial performance
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management

Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 1-2 years of experience in retail sales or customer service
• Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook (Competency test administered).
• Must pass a background check
• Must have reliable transportation
• Excellent reference check
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus

This organization’s success has been built on people who are willing to take risks, make decisions and be held accountable. The company culture is energetic and fun with tremendous room for career advancement.

Compensation and Benefits:
• $11 per hour plus quarterly bonuses
• 401K matching
• Health and dental insurance benefits
• Paid vacation, sick and holidays
• Free self storage unit
• Contests with fun prizes and performance awards
• Quarterly regional fun events sponsored by the company (i.e. sporting events, concerts, outdoor activities, dinners, etc.)

For additional information, please visit our website at www.williamwarren.com and www.storquest.com.

"Where do I go now that I've gone too far?"

My actor site: www.dazbyard.com
Daz the Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote