Next is mounting the starter relay, ( so that it won't short out on the frame again). Some more of that sheet metal and grinding, bending and welding it to the frame.
Now to run the cables. I found these at a audio supply store, I got 10 ft of this 8 guage cable for $11. They only had red, so I used electrical tape to make it black for the ground. I know this wasn't neccesary, but for ease in the future I thought it would be a good idea.
I placed the regulator/rectifier near the intake on the air box becuase it would fit there. I may change the location in the future if it causes a problem. I wanted to mount it to the battery box, but it already takes up alot of room and I don't want the tire hitting it.
All the cables are now zip tied to the frame and all fits under the seat.