View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #122
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Hey Pete,

Thanks for dropping the note. I can appreciate your concerns.

As of 1/15 we no longer have a restock / exchange / return fee on anything including closeouts - which can now be returned as well. Zilch. We also still offer free shipping over $39 bucks and free first exchange shipping from us along with TeamZilla Cash.

We also pay your sales tax if you live in Pa which is new in 2011.

We just kindly ask that you send the helmet back to us in exactly the same condition we sent it to you with all the tags and packaging intact.

With regard to a boom, the clearance may be tight, but please do not attempt to install an external BT Device on the helmet shell. If it separates the helmet trim or scuffs the exterior we won't be able to take it back. I just want to make sure you have a great experience with no surprises. :-)

Also with regard to fit, have someone help and really try to take the most accurate measurement around the largest circumference around your head (at or above your eyebrows).

We have waffled about fit with more than one customer. The C3 will break in. Some people have been going a size up (including some of our staff and some folks here), but if you can get an accurate head measurement you really should get the size that the size chart denotes.

And yes, the ventilation is great in my opinion as well.

Let me know how else I can help you at the moment.

Best,

Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
Anthony -- Is there a restocking fee if I get one and decide it's not for me? I live out in the sticks of VT with no way to try one on unless I'm willing to fly or drive a few hundred miles.

The issue for me is whether or not there will be room for the boom mike. I don't have a chin like Dudley DooRight, but in my Nolan N103 my lips touch the chin bar. If the Schuberth fits like that I'll be returning it after the first 30 seconds.

The lack of ventilation is the one thing I dislike about the Nolan. I've heard rumors that the C3 is much better vented.

Pete

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote