View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
D0N's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: upstate NY
Oddometer: 280
This will work. It won't get you a "title" but it will get you a very similar "transferable registration" which you can surrender at your local DMV for a title (if they title small motorcycles in your state - many do not).

I emailed and they wanted $255. That's what spurred me to try the Vermont route. Low and behold... it worked.
D0N is offline   Reply With Quote