View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #12
The Bay State
tprince's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: the Hub
Oddometer: 14
Originally Posted by D0N View Post

You must provide DMV with the following: a completed Registration Application form #TA-VD-119 ( 424.7KB), the bill of sale, ***the title to the motorcycle***, an updated (current) odometer statement and payment of the proper fees. If you did not purchase the motorcycle from a dealer (if you purchased it from a private individual) you will also need a "
Sorry, I am confused. It seems that the quote mentioned that for registration of a vehicle purchased in another state, one needs to provide the title. Or course, that contradicts the hypothesis. What I am missing?
tprince is offline   Reply With Quote