View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
Wyobrew OP
Missed it by that mu

Oddometer: 446
More bike than brains...

I am running two bikes for my race events. There is absolutely no way I can blame my equipment for lackluster results.
Both bikes have Rekluse clutches and Christini drives. I may be aging, but not senile; having access to bikes with a Christini drive is the bomb.
(See, I sound younger already)

I have had the 450EXC for a year and love it, the 250XC is new to me. I have no idea if I will like the 2 stroke or not.
Only 231 lbs with the Christini drive makes it a compelling choice to try. Both bikes have had the suspensions tuned to match the gut and butt.

I will do my best to take some helmet cam of my best/worst moments as well as picture documentary along the way. I have hocked about everything to give this a shot. Might be the shortest racing thread in ADV history.

Beyond the aforementioned Noob racers, I must give a quick shout out to a few others on ADV. Most of these people I have never met, nor talked to, only read their posts and tried to learn what they have to offer.
Neduro, Frog, Trey650, wrk2surf, azduster, hilslamer, bajaboundmoto, Strongbad, and Chilly, to name just a few. Thanks for sharing information and knowledge online.
I hope to ride with you sometime in the future and I promise not to hold any of you liable for my results or my actions.

There are many more ADV members and others I will add to the list.
Wyobrew is offline   Reply With Quote