View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #4
alfaris OP
MOTERO TORERO

Oddometer: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhouse View Post
I'm nearly 70 and no longer have the itch for multiple machines..got up to 12 bikes 15 years ago...it's taken me time and money to soften and 'multi-purpuse' my HP2e but now find it does everything I want to do.....my next step will likely be the BMW maxi-scooter, replacing the HP2 and the 250 Piaggio scooter...all part of the fun and the reason I like this site so much....world wide options on display.....would you wait to see the rumored water-cooler? Bruce
Hi,

Yes that would be a good option, wait for the watercooled engine, but first generation engines shall have problems that even the warranty can cover, makes you nervous, upset and whitout bike for days when occur.

I like current boxer oilhead engines, i do not understand which advantages would the watercooled boxer engine bring.

main question for me is that MM is always demanding some attacking mode on the twisties, and the GSA invites you to a more relaxed riding , focusing on landscapes more than on the riding itself.

What i wouldnt like is to accesorize the MM to make her loose its carchater, i shall enjoy it as it is, and i do. To install cases on the MM or bigger tanks............i do not see the point.

When i had the GSA , i rode sometimes 350kms non stop on twisty highways
. now i am starting to miss those times. There are more things on daily and touring use that i am now missing from the GSA that i would miss from the MM.