View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
alfaris OP
MOTERO TORERO

Oddometer: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenniSMC View Post
Sounds like a good option. Myself I would trade both in. Get the GSA and make the second bike a more severe dirt machine. Or just a smaller Scooterish ride to wander around town with. The idea to me is not to have 2 vehicles so close to each other. A GSA and a 450x is a nice combo. Or an F800R. Myself I am cheap. And not brand loyal. My second trail bike would be one of three bikes. DRZ400s, XT250 or another TW200. I am not a motorcross guy. I just wander offroad. And I like little bikes to play in the snow.
Hi,

appreciate your answer.

A great combination in the past was the GSA and the ktm525, i enjoyed a lot this combo.

Now i got a 530, and i wouldn´t mind to have a GSA/530 combo, problem is i love so much the HP2 E, and i would like to keep it with me.

on 2008 I traded my former 2006GSA for that first HP2 E, on 2009 y got rid of the HP2 E on a very wrong decision on times of personal trouble. I regreted it .................found a MM last february 2010, i enjoy it...After some wrong moves, i bought my current HP2 E on october 2010. i intend to keep it forever.