Originally Posted by alfaris
I currently own two dirt bikes and two HP2: Enduro & Megamoto.
The MM ....On the rest it shares the same unconfourtable characteristics of the HP2E on daily/touring use.
- Lack of ABS, ==> from year 2008, MM ABS was available
- lack of TCS, ===> ?
- lack of decent windscreen, ====> can be solved but can be ugly
- lack of fuel range, ===> Markus underseat tank
- lack of decent luggage capcity, ===> solutions exist but rear frame isn't built for that (remember, max 5 kg on the tail)
- as lack of a decent passenger seat.==> www.osenstetter.de is the solution
GSA is about 45Kg (100 lbs) heavier also....
Lighter is better, remember that from R1150GS to R1200GS, the goal was to lighten at least 30 kg (66 lbs)