alfaris OP
MOTERO TORERO

Oddometer: 1,132
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
It's the way ahead
WOW

you also have a Defender ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Beleive it or not i was wondering to buy one trading my current Mitsubishi DID 11 years old 178k on it.
CONGRATS FOR YOUR FLEET

But regarding the thread. I ve read you on the HP2 forums and i trus very much your criteria. Sure leaving the HP2 for off road the bike would be more on its spirit, thats where i like it most. Due to its engine it has some road capabilites and that is why some people like to "trailize" it as i did on my first HP2 E.

Current HP2 E is setup with wunderlich rack to mount a gas can when needed or some gear on long rides, but i like to remove the upper rack so bike remains almost original, and a wunderlich vario screen to hold the GPS in place, rest add ons are off road oriented as TT skid plate, lambda & chassis protectors, engine bars, handguards, etc... Bike came with holan ADV cases racks which i have already remove, that rear subframe even on the blue parts do not like such efforts of hard luggage.

so i am with you the more off road oriented the HP2 is........the better.

talking about the ADV, i agree as a superb commuting tool ,no matter weather or distance. When i have mine i liked to describe it to my friends as the kind of bike you can ride right now from Madrid to Moscow as it comes from factory. I remember myself riding 350kms non stop on country roads till my butt remained me to stop longer before the fuel tank reserve blinker.........

wouldn´t be necessary to punish the GSA off road once the HP2 is a better tool for that.

I imagine you´ll never mount knobbies on the GSA...............aren´t you?

CHEERS