View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #106
KhaoSanMan
Airhead

Oddometer: 581
Glad you like the design guys , and thank you JASON for the inspiration and help with the graphics. Let me know if you have feedback, as I can make changes.

Thought I would throw up the link:
http://www.cafepress.com/AirheadRallyeTeam

Link

Link

As for the store, each product, be it a sticker or a "Mens dark fitted t-shirt," can have a few printing options, but we can only offer one design configuration per product. So if you don't see what you want, send me a PM and I can see what I can do to re-create the product in the way you want.

This could include:
- It's too pricey (two-sided printing adds to the cost)
- The design I like is on the front/back and I want it on the other side
- I've seen another Cafe-Press product/color I want (List of products available)
- I ride a 800/1000 and I want others to know it! (for the most part, I went with a generic version, but can load up "divisions" as well)

So just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. And to please Jason and the moderators, just PM me to keep the business out of this thread.

** Just a reminder, there is no mark-up so this is as cheap as it gets. Also, this is a one-off printer making these things, so quality may not be up to your expectations. If it feels or looks cheap, you can get a return from cafepress.com, but you will eat the shipping costs.

#3 - BMW Motorrad Mull aus der Hölle

KhaoSanMan screwed with this post 02-11-2011 at 10:15 AM
KhaoSanMan is offline   Reply With Quote