View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #51
Apple Jam OP
Forest Flyer

Oddometer: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig McCurdy View Post
So when are you thinking of doing the OBCDR?

And if you are talking about the photo with the two bikes on the bridge, that's the bridge over Rock Creek.
I'm open still on exactly when.
I figure I need the very first person to step up and set a date with me, then there is the date, and the rest can come along if it works for them.

Craig, Is that Rock Creek on Husky Rd, down the steep hill from Elder Rd? That's where that picture is in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmagoolin View Post
What part of the OBDR are you thinking of doing? I have some extra time to take off this summer and would like to do the OBDR Lakeview to Walla Walla. I have all the tracks for this section. My schedule is somewhat flexiable. If you are willing to let me in on it.
If you are reading this, you are IN! And that goes for ANY of the rides I plan here. No exceptions, all are invited.
I wanna do the whole damn thing, and take a week to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post
I can only take so much of this talk. Fine I give. I will be traveling over the next couple of weeks but I think I will have to give in and crate up the parts for the 650 and ship them off since I know then by the time I get home it will already be back and done and ready to be put in the bike. Then will just need a few things like seat and so on.
So let's see less talkin', and more action !
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote