View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 AM   #67
s1marks
Mercedes

Oddometer: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
WestFest in Darby Montana ends that Sunday, and I've been tossing that around in my head. What day of the week are you thinking of starting? And which direction do you plan to go, North to South?

I'm not sure if I'm doing WestFest, but if yer leaving Monday of that last week in July AND you're doing OBCDR from North to South........I could do BOTH
The 'loose' plan was to leave on Saturday 23rd and ride it North to South. I think John wants to ride every inch of it and not miss anything! I'm less worried about covering it all in one session, I want ot have some fun riding it and camp out in the wilds with good company. I need to be home by Sunday 31st for work the following day.

Ernie, you'll I think you 'rode' with John out at Hells Canyon and 'waited' for me. I think you'll find me a heck of a lot swifter on the KLR, I'm a lot less concerned about droppomg it and the TKC's on it were a revelation, particularly when it gets a little slimey. Planning on bringing the KLR to Hells Canyon this year.

S1