View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:25 AM   #31
paulmondor OP
paulmondor's Avatar
Joined: May 2004
Location: Victoria BC God's garden
Oddometer: 612
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Hey Paul, awesome trip - I'm jealous! Not that you've seen much bare asphalt thus far, but in your opinion, how do the Aerostich #4606 studs handle on clear asphalt? I've contemplated running studs while commuting but 80% of the time the roads are pretty clear. The other 20% sure is challenging without them though. What's your opinion -worth running the #4706 studs for commuting on a mix of bare and snow covered asphalt?

Have a safe and fun journey!

For the past few years I have clocked almost 35k on snow and ice with these studs. They are awesome.. after trial and error i know that the 4606 do work best on he TKC 80's front and the 4707's on the rear... and they also work great on clear roads. they do not affect the way the bike runs, accelerate or brakes
paulmondor is offline   Reply With Quote