View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 06:17 PM   #38
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,210
Helmet: KBC VR-1

Gloves: Icon Super Duty, Marsee Race Gauntlet, Olympia Digital Protector

Boots: Gaerne Explorers, Sidi MX, Matterhorn, Guide Gear tour boots

Jacket/Suit: Aerostich RC-1, FG Kilimanjaro, Alpinestars V-tour, Cortech Magnum Air (leather)

Pants: JR 3.0, Teknic armored Cargo jeans, Gialli armored jeans, Arborwear non-armored jeans, Fieldsheer leather race pants

Eyewear: (I always wear glasses behind the shield) impact-resistant safety glasses

About 90% (or more) of the time I'm ATGATT. The other 10% (or less) I'm in jeans but all the rest of the stuff.

I always wear earplugs unless I'm riding specifically to listen to the bike after working on it.
__________________
Only an XR1200 owner knows why Cthulhu hangs its head out a car window.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote