View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #93
klaviator OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by soboy View Post
Klaviator, I am really enjoying your Full Throttle Touring reports. Those space rockets are very cool, I would love to see more space-related pics in future ride reports. This has been a fantastic weather week for riding in the Southeast, I have taken all three of my bikes for short rides this week (pulled my hip and back out while hand washing my car on Monday so my body can only tolerate short rides on pavement this week). Time to head to the chiropractor again today - but at least I get to ride one of the bikes to the doc - getting older is so much fun! Keep the cards and letters coming..........
One of these days I'll tour the space museum and take lots of pics. I agree about the weather, what a change from all the winter weather. I have been riding the last four days, and left the truck parked I have finally been able to ride to work and actually save some gas instead of just burning it. With the price of gas continueing to go up it's nice to be able to fill up for 3 bucks or less.

As for getting older, it beats the alternative Riding helps keep me young, and sane. I think i'll do some more riding this weekend, in the interest of metal health and staying young

klaviator screwed with this post 02-19-2011 at 03:58 PM
klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote