Thread: Klr2tdf
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #118
crashmaster
ow, my balls!

Oddometer: 5,205
It doesnt matter what brand or model. Its still a motorcycle and shit goes wrong, thats just the way it is.

you have a great attitude. Coyhaique is in a beautiful location and there are plenty of amenities around. I really liked that place. I was there for 5 days while Rob and I were fixing up his Road King and could have easily spent a couple of weeks riding around that area.

Dont worry too much about a leaky CS seal. Buy some high temp silicone at the local Home Center (like home depot) on the south side of town on the main road, and coat the crap out of it if the leak gets too bad. Dont forget to clean your float bowl and blow out the carb jets with compressed air as well, just in case!

Suerte!

PS, also if you do in fact have bad gasoline, the only thing that will fix the problem is to drain the tank completely and dry it out the best you can with compressed air, and start with fresh gas.

Sure, you can dilute the bad gas, but until you replace it completely, it will still run like shit. It only takes a few minutes do, so do it!

crashmaster screwed with this post 02-20-2011 at 03:46 PM
crashmaster is offline   Reply With Quote