Thread: AR SLAP Trax
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 08:03 AM   #14
DrLewall OP
The Human GPS

Oddometer: 30,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeinmemphis View Post
Ok I'm getting ready to show just how dumb I am when it comes to gps technology. If I wanted to download the route from white rock to the natural bridge then insert the bypass to go around the whoop de doo's then how would I do that?

Sorry to sound so stupid but I don't know how to make it do that without starting with a brand new route and lay it all out again from start to finish.
Not sure Lee..may depend on your GPS..Maybe Charlie can be some help here..what I do is load several trax in the unit, and when I get to a point where I need to change trax, I bring it up in the unit and go from there..dunno if that helps or not, but it works for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonK94Z View Post
I'm new too, and I have been playing around in mapsource with routes. I can open both routes, and just move waypoints around until the route suits me, then recalculate it, etc.

Now if I could just figure out how to make the 60csx always orient the map with north at the top of the screen like a car gps!
Hmmm..I would think that the 60csx would "auto north"..most garmins do...I think if you go to your SET UP page you should see some symbols like a flag, a snake (track) an anchor etc..well under the N (North) symble, under ORIENTATION, scroll thru till you come to TRACK UP and set it there..hope this helps
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote