thanks for the heads up. I may try a camelback bite valve to see if that helps. It is definitely a great set up.
Originally Posted by FYYFF
I finally put it in a test this weekend. Here is what I have:
* Comfortable backpack with nice patting
* No pressure problem even with filter attached
* Great to clean mud on the bike, visor, etc.
* Very easy to fill and clean
* Mouth piece too sensitive and leaks even when I squeeze it accidentally hanging down (maybe it can be fixed by adjusting the mouthpiece, I forgot to try)
* A plastic carabiner/hinge would be nice to hang stuff on the shoulder straps.
* Hard to keep the mouth piece in your mouth with out drinking water. Maybe a small plastic piece at the bottom to hang it to your lower teeth would be nice
Great product to have. You don't even feel it on your back. Very comfortable. I strongly recommend it for anyone out there looking for a camelbak.
'15 BMW GSW ADV,'09 Yamaha T-Max,'06 Honda Silver Wing,'09 Stella 150 with sidecar