View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #29
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolling View Post
Klaviator, you are correct on the location. Sounds like you know the area.

I left my house in downtown Greenville and headed up over Paris mountain and then down into Traveler's Rest. From there I followed 276 through Marietta and Cleveland. Stayed in 276/11 for a while and then headed up to the top of Ceasar's Head.

The Zuma is way faster and a lot more fun on the tight twists then my Shadow is.

I was having so much fun that I wanted to go down the back side of Ceasar's Head and take a pic at the NC State line but I was running out of time. I had to be back at the Bilo Center at 4:15 and I was still at Ceasar's Head at 3:15.. The little Zuma made the trip back with no problem.
Smaller bikes are often faster on twisty roads and are almost always more fun
I can't wait to get my scooter on some of the really tight roads in the Smokies.
I'm finding that my 150 is a perfect size for tight back roads although it could use a little more power for the uphill sections. I think that Your Zuma is real close to my 150 in size and performance.
Keep updating this report. It's nice to see someone out riding his scooter instead of just debating which scooter is better.

klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote