View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #47
JaxObsessed OP
RLRR LRLL RLRR LRLL

Oddometer: 8,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by towpro View Post
JaxObsessed, I still need to lay out the Michaux part of the Trans PA Trail. So far our track stops around 50 miles north of Michaux. Spring is coming! I need to start working on this again. (once I get that computer running again).

Do you have any tracks I can use for guidance? TopoUSA data is OK, I also run a PN40.
Will
Hey Will,
I should be able to help. Let me do some digging. I have topo8 on a computer that has a virus..... lovely.. I am going to hook that hd into a USB enclosure to get my stuff off. This may take a while.... Hell, I can promise you that by spring I'll at least have gone back or I could plot the roads for you.
Did you get someone to do Tuscarora? There is some worthwhile gravel over there. I had GPS tracks from there that were lost in a perfect storm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boothdoc View Post
Man, that looks like a great time. I read this then headed up there Sunday with my son and the jeep. I had never been there before. most of the ice had melted(until last night that is). I can't wait to try it this weekend with the bike!!!!!!!!!!
Go Boothdoc!! Post the photos in here.