View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #424
DougZ73
Fading off.........

Oddometer: 6,818
OK, so I failed a bit..and never got pics up of any of the luggage this past weekend. Luckily, I did get out and ride both Saturday and Sunday on the DRZ..and gave the wife Monday( holiday). But, I never got around to mounting my rear rack or the dirtbagz racks on the bike..those shots, on bike, will come when we get some warm weather again...and I clean the bike up.

Not in pics are the Dirtbagz, which will hold tent, fly, tent stakes, sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping bag liner, and such.

BUT, for now, for your viewing pleasure, is my mock set up....to see where things will go. I just got in, today, the Wolfman Alfa-Beta( rear most) bag. I ordered this bag to carry my sleeping pad, Alite chair, camera tripod, jet boil and spare fuel, and mess kit. Still have room to fit other crap in there too, if need be.
On the front of the rack, I have my 100% waterproof Wolfman Dry Duffle...this is the generation before the expedition line...which is probably why I got a really good deal on it last year. This will carry clothes, freeze dried food, and anything else that needs to stay dry.

Of course, out front is the Wolfman Enduro Tank bag..which is always with me on the bike. This will carry electronics and tools...as usual.

Tonn's rear rack...great rear rack.

DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote