View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #49
SoPaRider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 280
JaxObsessed, towpro and anyone else interested in riding in and around Michaux, I live six miles from Michaux, less than a mile north of U.S. Rt. 30, east of Chambersburg and I-81/Exit 16. I've been riding in Michaux since the early 70's. Due to two blown motors in 2010, I wasn't able to put the finishing touches on what will eventuality be turn by turn directions of every unpaved road in and out of Michaux, both north and south of the "Lincoln Highway". A friend has graciously loaned me his '09 DR650 to ride while my '94/'96 DR350S Hybrid get a new rebuilt 441 bullet installed in the next few weeks, unfortunately we got seven inches of additional snow this week, which will delay my project for a while. When the fire roads do become passable again, please contact me here or over at DAMN Riders and I'll be more than glad to show you every "legal" road to ride in Michaux. The only time you can "legally" ride trails in Michaux is during the Michaux Daul Sport ride in August and the Michaux ECEA Enduro in September!

Jeff (SoPaRider)
'94/'96 DR350S Hybrid
'07 DL650AK7 wee strom
'09 DR650S (loaner)
SoPaRider is offline   Reply With Quote