View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #62
Kai Ju OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,781
Reviews by buyers

Here are some of the reviews left by users of my EFN tool:

Just tried this today and it worked really well.

I have a KTM 990 Adventure and filling up its dual tanks is always a hassle. Its easy to have gas spray back if you don't get the correct combination of nozzle angle/gas flow and vapor boot pull back.

The tool was easy to slip on and gave plenty of visibility when fueling up, especially since I now can now do it one handed.

I keep the tool in my glove box. Well worth 5 bucks.

Mine showed up right away, mailed fast.
Only tried 2 gas stations so far but it fits right. Made the Chevron a lot easier and nicer to be able to see into the tank when topping off.

And with my ST1100, I stick it under the fuel door so i don't have to dig it out of a pocket when I fill up. A little spot of velcro might hold it in place for other bikes...

Yepper, happy camper here. Works great. I also used it on my gas can.

Good Luck

Steve

Okay, I finally got around to trying this thing, awesome. I like the hole design over the Aerostich version, it is less likely to fall off the nozzle. Held the vapor thing back perfectly. Heavy construction yet lightweight. At this time I can't think of any needed improvements.
You should mass produce these babies with ads for cycle shops,mags, etc. Much better than keyrings. Let me know if you want someone walk these around the SF bay area.

I used mine today for the first time...works GREAT!

I had put it in my wallet next to my credit card so I'd remember to use it.

It also fits perfectly in the little pocket on the right forearm of my 'stich.

Two thumps up!

Peter

have used mine a few times now, works great.

Works great with our "advanced" California nozzles. Thanks for coming up with these Kai Ju.