View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #140
Acewell UK
n00b

Oddometer: 5
ACE-S11 speed sensor

Hi All,

I was speaking with Bob earlier today by email and he suggested that I read this thread.

His ACE-S11 BMW boxer speed sensor is leaving me tomorrow and heading over to the US - paypal took an age to transfer the funds for some reason - echeques - don't you just hate them.

Total price including postage is 20 which I think works out at about $33 USD at the moment.

I've got a few more in stock and I'll be getting more in April.
They are really easy to fit.

I've explained a few bits about the battery charge light, which I'm sure Bob will detail on here soon. The double triangle is a Hazard warning symbol, the battery symbol on the old version of the ACE-2859 is the charge light but is intended only for car type alternators not motorcycle. Anyway, Bob will provide more details.

There are some new models in the pipeline, with many more functions.

Please note, these sensors are 2 wire hall sensors, and as far as I am aware are not compatible with other makes of speedometer without addition of a resistor and some transistors.

We don't sell ACE-2803 / ACE-2853 / or any model in the ACE-27xx range over here any more, the UK model is ACE-2856 (and ACE-2859 for cars). The LED warning lamps are not visible, they backlight the warning lamp symbols to meet EU regulations.

Craig
Acewell UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpeckm View Post
I have ordered one directly from Acewell UK ... hasn't shown up in my mailbox yet, but, we shall see what it looks like.....thinking spring: the carbs got new idle o-rings, new float pins and have been reinstalled... the exhaust got another coat of hi-temp black, and the old instrument pod has been sold.

Now to wait for parts, and a warm sunny spring day for inspiration!!
Acewell UK is offline   Reply With Quote