View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #74
leeinmemphis
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,040
ok I have a small review and a couple of questions:

I purchased a GG 500 back a couple months ago and today was the first time to use it. Initial impressions upon loading it are very positive. The bite valves is fairly sensitive and will spray if it is bounced against my aerostich while going down the road. Overall it is a very nice set up. I was kind of surprised at the lack of storage space. A couple of negatives that I may have to change.....I am not anything near as a skinny man and the waist strap will not reach around my waist(I wear a 38" pant) so I will likely have to get them extended somehow. I wear a 52" jacket and find the shoulder strap lengths fine to be adjusted out over my aerostich.

That being said, I am wanting to buy a second one(so my son can use the original while we ride) but would like to get a larger model to carry a few items while on the bike(particularly thumper). I would like a little room to carry some small tools and maybe a spare tube. For those of you who have purchased the models larger than the 500 which one would you suggest?
leeinmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote