View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
One Less Harley OP
OH.THAT'S GONNA HURT

Oddometer: 4,647
That's awful!!! I've gotten to hate this work especially lately. been dealing w/ some complete DA's here lately. Laid a floor where the guy has had the tile in his garage for three weeks, and he doesn't like the color...!!!! Good thing I didn't supply the material and I"M NOT EATING THE LABOR EITHER! It's only a small floor of 22 ft, but I'll be the one tearing it up (charging for that too). He should have dealt w/ me on the complete job, and I would have saved him money on the materials. He was dealing w/ an imbecile designer who doesn't know her butt from a hole in the ground, typical of most designers!!! I've been waiting two weeks for him to come to a decision, I could bill him for what I've done to this point but prefer to wait. He won't stiff me on my work as I've known the guy for a while. OK 'nuff complaining!!

ON a good note, after dealing with calls on the bike from people expecting a 300 to 400 dollar sorted out dirt bike, sold the bike today, $800 to the TAT FUND!!!!!! At least the bike is gone. The bike looked pretty good for a 1976 and mechanically very sound. A sickness of mine sorting things out which burn gas. Yeah I lost money on the bike, but does one ever make money on those things?? The little bike bit me one last time while starting it for the guy, kick starter got 8 inches of my shin...LOL

Last bite for the MT250 hope this isn't a bad omen...HELLO BEN, you want a bite of my left leg to????

Found a VDO C2 computer with a navigation feature which allows adjustment to the ODO. The reason I want this in addition to the GPS is that the GPS could die and when dealing w/ anything electric it good to have a standby. The GPS makes navigating SO MUCH EASIER!!!!

2003 Suzuki DRZ 400S (TAT Prep)
One More DRZ does the TAT (Ride Report)

One Less Harley screwed with this post 04-09-2011 at 07:56 PM
One Less Harley is offline   Reply With Quote