View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #23
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,164
Damn I wish I had the time and room for this thing!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/2291667694.html

Yamaha TW200 Project Bike - $600 (Greenville, SC)

Date: 2011-03-28, 3:08PM EDT
Reply to: sale-xhzmt-2291667694@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling a complete Yamaha TW200 project bike. I was going to make a street cruiser out of this one and just don't have the time or funds to finish it. The only thing missing are the tires. I have over $500 in new parts including - New CDI, New Stator & Pick-up Coil (already installed in the motor), New Sprockets & Chain, New Wheel Bearings, New Intake & Filter, and more. This does not include the initial cost of the bike. This is/was a complete bike that I bought that had lost spark and that is the reason for all the new electronics. The pick-up coil was the only thing wrong with it so there are a few extra parts that can be sold. I went ahead and installed all the new electrical parts in the motor anyway just because I had it apart. It has spark now for sure. The motor has great compression and only has a little over 2800 miles on it.
Please call Allen @ (864) 631-3062 if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote