Old 04-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #221
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,239
letter from friends of the sequioas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailMaven View Post
Hi Adventure Riders-
It was great of Ron aka Ramjet to host a fund raiser dinner to help support Stewards of the Sequoia efforts to keep trails open in the Sequoia National Forest.
I hear Adventure Riders will be coming to Sequoia to enjoy the trails April 22-24. I want to invite each of you who enjoy the Sequoia trails to become members of Stewards so we can keep you up to date with our monthly Newsletter. I hope the riders who have not yet made a tax deductible donation will consider making one now, so Stewards can continue to help keep the trails open for you to enjoy.
For those who do not know about Stewards you find out about our who we are and our many accomplishments
We are the largest and most successful trail advocates and largest on the ground volunteer organization in the Sequoia Forest

Here is the segment from our April Newsletter

Ron absorbed all the of the costs for the dinner, what a very nice way to help the Sequoia trails we all love
Way to go Ron and thanks to all of those who made a donation. Your support is what makes it possible to stop trail closures in Sequoia.
glad to hear we were able to help. many of us will be in the sequioas on the weekend of the april 22-24. that's a beautiful place and we all have to work hard to keep it open and clean.

ron you are the man.....; i have been riding with ron for 3 years or so, the man was unselfish and he loves to ride.

this takes a lot of work, plus the cuscous, salad, condiments, etc; and trucking the food to PSR which is about hours away from his house.

the tax man....

THAT WEEKEND, WE SAW OVER A HUNDRED OF APPRECIATIVE PEOPLE AND THEY WERE OUTSTANDING IN BOTH GIVING AND HELPING OTHERS.

WE HAVE A GREAT COMMUNITY AND GLAD TO BE A PART OF IT...
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote