View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #89
Toompine
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toompine View Post
I ordered last week and got an email from Bob Geiger today on the filter. Really comforting when you get that kind of follow up communication.

Will post when it arrives

Got my bladder and a few days later the filter arrived. I have been looking at bladders for a year now. I have one I got from Aerostich with the big open top and one in my Camelback which is really hard to clean. I wanted some flexiblity to put a bladder in my jacket or in a tank bag or maybe in a tank saddelbag. I have had terrible luck with actually using a water bladder with the need to suck hard to get it going and the wrong end to use inside a full face helmet, consquently I did not hydrate enough.

The Geigerrig bladder, hose and pump is amazing. Easy to fill, easy to clean and very easy to use. The pressure pump makes all the difference in the world and now I am liking the constant "sips" without all the drama. This is a really well thought out and tested product that delivers on its promises and is really high quality. Love the quick disconnects too. Have not used the filter yet on "bad water" but will try that in a few weeks in a test. I am not sure that bad water is in my plans but the peace of mind to know you are covered is worth a lot. Great product, great people. This is the product to get
Toompine is offline   Reply With Quote