View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #151
motoged OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 863
I want to thank everyone who took the time to pursue your curiosity as to who slapped me and why

This Baja ride was intended to be a casual scoot into some of the places less-traveled. I was looking for a cultural/social experience more than a killer tough ride... and I had some of that.

The injury is the worst since riding for 35 years, so I can perhaps consider myself lucky. I am on the mend and hope to be rid of the crutches in a week or two....and maybe back on a bike in late May ...

Baja still has some places yet to explore....one of those trips will be with the 450 and will use Bahia de los Angeles as a base for a week or two to saturate that area; another will be with the 690 for the area south of La Paz and around the east cape (beaches and mountains).

One of the things that has surprised me the most about this recent trip is the fact that I did not consume a single taco

I did have one grease sponge that was the world's worst taco in Ensenada on the return trip, but that doesn't count.

So, add the taco addiction to the list of reasons to get back there....probably within a year....

In the meantime, ride safely, take a few risks, and keep an eye open for your ...

excellent ubication

Baja '05 , Baja 06/07 , Baja 08/09 , BC Alpine Single Track

motoged is offline   Reply With Quote