View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
klrfan
Medway, MA

Oddometer: 1
Thumb My 2 cents on Fisher Saddlebags

Hi All:

I just purchased and installed my Fisher Saddlebags and wanted to let the forum know how happy I am with the product. I did a lot of research prior to choosing Fisher as my soft luggage for my '09 KLR. I didn't get a lot of feedback but I took a chance and ordered them. I was looking for bags that would hold enough for the day or weekend and didn't need bags to take me across the continent. The Fisher bags fit the bill perfectly. They don't add a lot of external size to the bike but hold an incredible amount of stuff. They're perfect for commuting also and the tail bag holds my Macbook Pro perfectly. What is more impressive is the quality of construction and fit. The rack is really well engineered down to the last detail and bolts onto the bike in minutes with no mod. They've thought of everything in designing the rack, even putting holes for bungees, etc. The bags themselves are of such quality that I wouldn't expect them to fail for years to come. The seams are well stitched, the zippers are smooth in operation and tough and the fit on the rack is flawless. Frankly, I am surprised that I did not see more reviews or accolades for these bags while doing my research. It seems like Wolfman and the big guys get the attention but I'm sure if folks tried this product, it wouldn't be long before Fisher would be at the top of searches. Anyway, just my 2 cents (and I'm not connected with the company....). If anyone has any questions, feel free.
klrfan is offline   Reply With Quote