View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #32
ebrabaek OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,639
Ok.....so between sipping espresso....cold water....I`ve been sitting through out the day....and looking at this beak...... Only to find that I am no closer than when I started. Well.... I have discovered a few things.... The tire will not hit anything at full compression. Measured everything..... The deceiving issue is that the tire goes up on a reclined angle.... all safe. Bad thing is regardless how you do this.... You will mess with the very elegant front. I don`t think that replacing the beak with a carbon fiber unit will work for anybody but myself......and I`m not sure I will like the break in the mix of factory paint and front plastic piece. I can make anything....well with respect to the fender....... But it has to look equal or better than stock..... And if I end up remake the whole piece.....(beak and plastic front tip)....It will not be financially feasible to sell.... It`l simply be too expensive..... I am trying to find a feasible option....and have`nt given up yet..... But I must say....after holding the plastic tip 5 inches further forward.... I`m not impressed with how that looked.....

Erling
ebrabaek is offline   Reply With Quote