View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #58
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,951
Hi Everyone,

I am hitting the road for a few months to test out some great new products we have been working on over the winter. I will be gone May 15-July 20th? 2011. I am heading to Alaska w/ 3 other 950 ADV riders. We are riding from Wisconsin to AK, then down the Continental Divide to Mexico, before heading home. We expect 15-20,000 miles over this time. I will have helpers back at the shop to look over any questions and ordering info. All orders from CJ Designs website will be directed to our new shop, Dual Sport Warehouse. Orders can be placed there or at our other dealers. We appreciate any and all support from this great riding community, and say Thank you to all those that have helped us grow over the years. If there are products you need to stock up on for season, now is the time. When products are sold out, I won't be making anymore until I get home.

I truly believe personal field testing is the only way to confirm that the products I produce and stock will stand up to my requirements and yours. Just producing products and saying they are "good", is not good enough for me. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I feel we will all be stronger in the long run.

You can follow along on our new BLOG- www.cjdesignsllc.wordpress.com . We will be reviewing the products we are using as well as updating this along our trip with info on where we are. On my site you can find a link to our spot tracker for up to date location of our progress.

I will be turning off my PM function here, so that all contact requests will go to the shop email during this time.

thank you and safe travels,
Craig
5-2-11
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote