View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #165
Night Falcon OP
Adventure NZL

Oddometer: 1,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailGoat View Post
SpeedD, could you please name all the movies which are partially covered? I have been looking for some to watch and just have been able to find "From Dust to Glory"; great film IMHO.

Thanks in advance and my apologies for side-tracking the OT.
some of the DVD's were included with bike magazines I bought so wont be availabe for general hire...but they are:
Steve Crombie - Natuarl Born Traveller: the great divide
Top Gear - back in the fast lane
Dual sport riding techniques
Trail Bike adventure magazine: the X factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Trail View Post
I appreciate it. It looks like I am going to be off bikes for a while so I may dive into a project like this for my 690. I am surprised that the headlight housing is strong enough to triangulate the mounts and support the fairing. When I get well I am going to look at street bikes at dealers to see how they are mounted.

I wish I had one of those Baja race lights to look at. I would love to build the fairing around that.
Theres not alot of weight in the fairing so it dont need much to support it. Even at top speed (170kph) the fairing is stable azz. I hope you get well real soon...I've had 5 opperations on my leg over the last 2 and half years so plenty of down time for fiddling with my bike....i find it very theraputic!
Night Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote