View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #27
pilo OP
Rhymes with below

Oddometer: 868
Thanks...

Thanks for the comments and the PMs.

Shiveley - I'm doing about 10K meters on the rower about 4 times a week and mixing it up with some interval training and a few P90x videos here and there. The rower, for those who have not tried one, is pretty amazing for a whole body exerciese. I've been sneeking in spurts of riding wherever I can fit it in though I concentrate on stopping back by the van only for fuel and then I quickly motor off. I've done a couple hours at the MX track non stop and have a 35 miles loop out in the desert that I can pound a few times early in the AM and still make it to my desk early in the AM. It is an excellent mix of ATV, single track, some wide open stuff and 5 miles or so of good whoops. My spot is on when I ride, so if anyone is curious early in the AM take a peek and see if I'm hitting some loops. I plan to be out early tomorrow AM.

It sounds like there will be some other ADV's at the BOR race, so that should be fun.

By the way, the Hammer drink is fantastic, but the energy bars, like most of them that I've tried are really tough for me to get down. It tastes like a chewy chunk of chocolate flavored cardboard. They work well though, I just wish someone could make one that taste more like a cereal bar or better yet a Snickers bar!
pilo is offline   Reply With Quote